The optimal solution for laboratories:With more than 45 years of experience, Telstar introduces the new LyoAlfa equipment, particularly suitable for research departments requiring large freeze-drying capacities.
This laboratory unit is especially suitable for the R&D centres in industries, universities, hospitals, and scientific institutes. It has been designed according to the GLP principles in order to comply with the strictest international standards. This model incorporates unique and high level control performances, as well as excellent technical features.
- Compact console design with casters in order to make it easy to install.
- PLC controlled equipment: automatic pressure control and shelves temperature programming.
- A touch screen that displays system operation parameters and alarm messages.
- Very wide and useful information and setting selection is provided.
- Monitoring software LyoLogger to connect the unit to PC: standard unit including RS232 port.
- The unit allows a fully automatic or semiautomatic process. Auto-start up and automatic switch-off routines are included.
- Two choices of temperature: -55°C and -85°C.
- LyoAlfa 10/15 Pressure control: automatic control of vacuum for faster freeze drying and reproducible results.
- Isolation valve between chamber and condenser, very useful to test freeze-drying endpoints by controlling the pressure raising in the chamber.
- Side-mounted vacuum and drain connections with valves.
- Upright AISI 316L condenser with total capacity up to22 kg.
- Automatic defrosting function.
- Condenser design allows easy and quick cleaning and defrosting.
- Wide range of accessories and options to accommodate every freeze drying application.