Puhdastilahaalarit – Cleanroom coverall Tyvek IsoClean
Protective coverall Tyvek® IsoClean for the use in cleanrooms ISO class 4/5
|Chest girth (cm)||84 – 92||92 – 100||100 – 108||108 – 116||116 – 124|
|Body size (cm)||162 – 170||168 – 176||176 – 182||180 – 188||186 – 194|
|Article No. (sterile – 25 pieces)||100118||100114||100115||100116||100117|
More sizes on request
The protective overall Tyvek IsoClean provides as clean room clothing protection up to ISO class 4/5 when handling toxic substances and CMR drugs (e.g. cytostatics).
In contrast to conventional cleanroom reusable garments, the IsoClean protective coverall was tested and certified as PPE of the highest category III. In addition to protecting the product, this also provides a demonstrable personal protection against dangerous substances.
The suit is specially cleaned after production and specially folded, double packed and sterilized under controlled conditions for the sterile donning.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) category III
- Type tested and certified
- Chemical protective coverall type 5/6
- Tested protective funtion against cytostatics
- Model without hood -> please use this hood
- Finger loops
- Specially packed for easy sterile donning
- Specially cleaned and extremely low in particles
- Gamma-sterilized according to ISO 11137
- Easy infiltration because double packed
PU = 25 pieces
- Extensive documentation
- Working with toxic agents in clean rooms up to ISO class 4/5
- Preparation of cytostatics in pharmacies and production
- Inspection work in clean rooms
- Revision works in clean rooms
The IsoClean double packaging concept for the easy infiltration process
- Transportation box
- 2-way-poly inside packaging with sterile certificate between the bags
- Each coverall is additionally sterile double packed in poly bags.
- Specially packed for easy sterile donning.