Customized solutions for laboratory applications
A versatile high pressure steam sterilizer in medical and microbiological laboratories, the biotechnology sector and pharmaceutical applications – the Lautenschläger LABOCERT is the efﬁ cient solution for the sterilization of ﬁ rm, porous and liquid goods as culture media, cages, waste, instruments, textiles, bottles, food and liquids in open or closed containers.
Various loading heights (850 mm, 300 mm, ground level), the innovative process design and safety features and a wide range of accessories in a ﬂ exible over-all concept guarantee optimum sterilization efﬁciency, reliability and safety for all sterilization or disinfection speciﬁcations.
The best possible solution for your application
- Make your choice from a variety of sterilization cycles perfectly adapted to your sterilization speciﬁcation: standard cycles for ﬁ rm and porous goods, liquid goods cycles, programs with selectable holding time and temperature, cycles for thermolabile goods and laboratory waste disinfection or air steam mixture cycles.
- The sterilization of liquid goods requires additional safety features – ﬂexible temperature sensors inside of the chamber, sterile air over-pressure, chamber jacket cooling or an integrated chamber atmosphere circulation system.
- Module hot water irrigation – a skilful alternative for the sterilization of liquids in closed containers.
- For increased safety requirements in waste treatment – condensate sterilization and vacuum ﬁlter.
- Module gas-tight partition – a stainless steel partition wall to completely separate the loading and unloading side.
- Module air circulation – electrically driven fan with magnetic coupling to avoid the shaft feedthrough for highest reliability and a hermetically sealed chamber.
- Highest safety and design standards – process design according to DIN 58950/58951, pressure vessels accor ding to PED 97/23/EG with a door control unit approved by the German TÜV.
Perfect reliability, economic efﬁciency and usability
- Optimum hygiene and a long life expectancy due to high-class non-corroding materials for chamber, cooling and vacuum system, piping, ﬁttings and instrumentation.
- Patented Lautenschläger door seal system – the inﬂ atable door seal is maintenance-free for several thousand cycles. The design guarantees 100% leak tightness during its whole wear lifespan.
- Sophisticated process technology for shortest cycle times and minimum running costs.