Taylor Made Systems for Pharmaceutical Applications
Customized solutions based on your User Requirement Specification / URS are one of our strengths. Standard chamber sizes range from 70 liters to more than 7000 liters. In case of special needs: Lautenschläger configures a chamber design which meets precisely your production requirements.
Optimun process for each product
You determine the goods to be sterilized. Sterilization programs for all sterilization tasks are avaialable: programs for firm an porous goods, liquid sterilization programs, cycles for thermolabile products, steam disinfection cycles, steam-air mixture and water spraying processes.
Programms tailored to meet your needs
The Lautenschläger control system also allows tailoring sterilization programs precisely to your needs. In addition, the control system offers different control strategies such as on-off control, two-level control or PID control to reproduce the desired process as precise as possible.
Lautenschläger Control Systems – High-end Human-Machine-Interfaces
Intelligent process control technology is the heart of Lautenschläger’s industrial sterilizers. A modular PLC design offers maximum comfort and flexibilty – and our human-machine-interface assures highest operator convenience.
Lautenschläger Industrial Project Management
From your first inquiry, Lautenschläger project managers and sterilization engineers work close together with your engineering team. We document the whole process according to GMP regulations to ensure that your individual demands and regulatory requirements are fulfilled completely.
Master plan – DQ (Design Qualification) – FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) – Delivery – Installation/Commissioning – SAT (Site Acceptance Test) – Final Acceptance
Lautenschläger Industrial Service
May we support your process engineering? Lautenschläger operates a sterilization laboratory with several test sterilizers and with a steam resistometer. This equipment is perfectly suitable to develop, test and verify new sterilization processes.
Freely programmable high pressure steam sterilizers according to EN ISO 11140-3/4. Intelligent accessories, high-performance measuring technology and a powerful and multifunctional control system allow the highly accurate reproduction of nearly any steam sterilization cycle and the simulation of malfunctions and sources of defect of steam sterilization processes.
Make your choice of innovative features … the modular design of the Lautenschläger test sterilizer concept gives you the opportunity to individually adapt your sterilizer design to the foreseen testing tasks:
- large-scale chamber window with integrated electrical window heating for online process observation and – with additional chamber lighting – for photo and movie shots
- high-accuracy reproduction of various steam sterilization cycles with freely adjustable control algorithms (two-step control, PID control, shape control, etc.)
- emulation of the operational behaviour of different steam sterilization processes and sterilizer types with the chamber and chamber door heating to be activated as required
- user-defined combinations of steam and vacuum valve types and individual features for special processes as air steam mixture or vented cycles as well as for the treatment of liquids
- high-precision measuring system integrated in the device control with process cycle data base
- additional gauge connections for external measuring equipment