Jacomex PUREEvo is flexible, modular and fully customizable premium glove box with a stand-alone purification unit (<1ppm O2 / H2O). PUREEvo is suitable for product and user protection depending on the application. Design and operating are adapted to any specific or complex processes. High Purity and Special Design adapted to any specific project, scientific and industrial process in development or at the pilot stage. PUREEvo is recommended for mass production and characterization under pure atmosphere, integration of equipment and machines as well as
processes requiring configurable controls, automation, and safety.
- Tightness Class 1 according to ISO 10648-2 (oxygen method) – Leak rate < 5.10E-4/h (0.05 Vol%/h)
- EPDM gaskets with high chemical resistance
- Glovebox – vacuum chamber – piping: stainless steel X2CrNi18-9( AISI304L)
- Programmable automatic vacuum chamber Ø 400 Length 600 mm – Inner sliding tray – Removable rails – Leak rate < 10E-5mbar l/s
- Front panel: sapphire polycarbonate – laminated mineral glass
- Polymer glove rings Ø 220 mm – Antistatic butyl gloves
- Lighting from the ceiling (LED spotlights)
- 6 stainless steel shelves (height-adjustable)
- 1 electrical feedthrough 230V + 6 blank feedthroughs for ISO KF40
- Automatic regulation (positive or negative pressure)
- Remote stand-alone H2O – O2 purification unit
- 10″ HD color touch screen: new intuitive menus, integrated assistance, user management, traceability, graphs and alarms…
- Two glove ports (T2), three glove ports (T3), four glove ports (T4) or fully customized solution
- Flexibility – Ability to integrate equipment and machinery
- Customized project management
- 4 large-capacity purification models available: Core-12, Core-24P, Core-24S, P(sys)-IV – Processing of larger volumes, severe or tricky conditions, regenerations at widely spaced intervals- Purification loads among the most quantitative on the market for equivalent range.
- Pressure regulation without vacuum pump (positive pressure/negative pressure)
- Quiet – Comfortable to use
- Easy and accessible maintenance
- Long service life – Low operating costs
- Hazardous inert atmospheres: (operating in negative pressure): address us for designing a fitted security configuration (specific equipment recommended).
Possible applications: Material physics and nanotechnologies, powder processes, development of all-solid-state batteries and lithium alternatives, oven processes (treatment, sintering, annealing), organic electronic materilas (e.g. 2nd and 3rd generation solar cells), welding industry, research and control of experiments on nuclear materials…