Cole-Parmer CF-200 Stuart Mikrosentrifugi, 500 – 15,000 rpm, 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Pieni ja kätevä sentrifugi
- Small footprint accommodates up to 12 tubes or two 8-tube strips (order strip rotor separately)
- Variable speed up to 15,000 rpm provides gentle to intense spinning for greater versatility
- Digital timer and rpm display ensure accurate and repeatable results
- Last run memory is ideal for routines—no need to reprogram after every run
- Safety features include antimicrobial protection and a locking lid
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
This quiet and small microcentrifuge has advanced features typically found in larger benchtop centrifuges. Saved speed or RCF and time settings plus auto start (just close the lid) save you time. Easily view the working parameters on the large backlit LCD. In addition to the user-friendly digital interface, the centrifuge comes with software and a USB cable for remote operation and data acquisition.
For safety, the lid remains locked while the rotor is in motion and automatically releases when the rotor comes to a halt. An emergency lid release latch allows access to samples in the event of a power failure. Imbalance detection system identifies an asymmetrical load and prevents operation.
Please Note: Effective May 2022, the Stuart Microcentifuge Model number SCF3 has now been rebranded Cole-Parmer under Model number of CF-200. All the same great features and specifications, just with a new and improved look.
Tube adaptors (0.2 and 0.5 mL), USB cable and software, allen key, and power adaptor with three plugs (US, UK, and EU).
Specifications & Description
- Max Speed (rpm)15000
- Min Speed (rpm)500
- Max RCF x g15596
- Variable SpeedYes
- Rotor TypeFixed-angle
- Timer Range30 sec to 999 min
- Max Capacity (mL)2
- Tube Capacity0.2 to 2.0 mL
- Number Of Tubes12
- Length (in)10
- Width (in)9 1/16
- Height (in)5
- Length (cm)26.2
- Width (cm)23
- Height (cm)13.1
- Electrical Plug TypeUS, UK, EU
- Power (VAC)100 to 240
- Power (Hz)50/60
- DescriptionMicrocentrifuge, 500 to 15,000 rpm; 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz